We will NOT accept, process or post any vulnerabilities which are targeted against live websites.
To speed up your submission entry please follow these guidelines:
1) Send 1 exploit per mail, with the mail subject as the exploit title.Exploit ID Submit Exploit
2) Send your exploit as a file attachment, (.zip, .tgz, .gz, .rar, .c, .py, .txt, .pl, html, etc..)
3) Include a link to the vulnerable software if possible.
Submission Entry Rules:
1) We will not accept non-persistent XSS vulnerabilities
2) We will not accept XSS vulnerabilities for minor applications.
3) We will not accept vulnerability reports without triggering details.
4) We will not accept exploits for software which can’t be found on the net.
5) We will not accept duplicate exploits that are simply written in a different language.
When submitting an exploit, you should include at least these headers:
# Exploit Title: [title]
# Google Dork: [if relevant]
# Date: [date]
# Author: [author]
# Software Link: [download link if available]
# Version: [app version]
# Category:: [remote, local, webapps, dos, etc..]
# Tested on: [relevant os]
Send Archive to email : email@example.com